It was such a treat to start from scratch with the garden renovation of this Sears Catalogue home. Not only that, we worked with a long time client who had moved from another home we had landscaped. We had our own mutual admiration club!
After a lot of on site meetings, we drafted a concept plan, and
- cleared and exposed a lovely hidden garden in the back.
- designed and built an on-site “shed” that blends with the Sears retro style house.
- planted the front yard with family and friend donations of autumn ferns, oak leaf and Nikko blue hydrangeas, euphorbia, peonies and Russian sage.
- installed a variegated bluestone terrace to take care of the winter mud factor and ease in the cost of the terrace, seat walls, trellis, fire pit and water feature to come next year.
- took care of a water problem in a high trafficked area with a classy French drain.